Brimming with flavor, our oven-baked chicken in pomegranate sauce recipes will help to bring a variety of flavor to your Rosh Hashanah table.
- 4 whole chicken legs
- Pomegranate seeds
- 5 tbsp pomegranate sauce
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4-5 crushed garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
Steps of Preparation
- Mix the pomegranate sauce, soy sauce, honey, crushed garlic cloves, salt, and pepper in a baking dish.
- Add the whole chicken legs to the baking dish and mix well with the marinade.
- Refrigerate dish for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake marinaded chicken for 50 minutes to one hour.
- Sprinkle cooked chicken with pomegranate seeds and serve.